Welcome to our brand new website. Feel free to fish around our latest menu, with details of our variety of food to suit every generation. Our huge menu includes Traditional Fish & Chips, Chinese, Kebabs, Burgers, Pizzas, Salad and Children’s Meals plus lots lots more!
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we have decided to adopt all Government guidelines and plan to reopen for business on the 6th May with a reduced menu. We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause but rest assured we will resume with the full menu once the restrictions are lifted. We plan to make step changes as the regulations allow. The following measures have been adopted with the safety of our customers and staff in mind.
- Orders will be taken via telephone and the “Village Chef” App either Click and Collect or Delivery. We will not be able to process orders for walk in customers.
- No Cash will be accepted. Telephone orders can pay over the phone with a credit card or via contactless/Chip & Pin when collecting orders
- Clearly marked waiting spaces have been placed outside shop premises for customer guidance when queuing for collection of orders.
- A Perspex screen has been placed inside front of the shop to protect both customers and staff. Food can be passed to customers through a flap.
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves and be in separate spaces within shop area.
Initially the menu available will be traditional Fish and chips, pies sausages kid’s box meals and mini meals. The App has been adapted to reflect the reduced menu.
As government guidelines change we will adapt accordingly. Please bear with us as we are not able to have the normal number of staff in the shop and this has had an impact on the menu available. If demand is high there will be some delays. I addition, the introduction of deliveries and click and collect service via the App is a new service and teething problems may arise as we get used to the new way of serving our customers.
We hope that normality will return as soon as possible but in the meantime both yours and our safety and well being is our priority. Thank you for your understanding and please stay safe at all times!